- Prime waterside property
- Smarthome features
- Seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living spaces
- Far reaching views of Shaldon and the Teign estuary
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Kitchens with integrated oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, wine cooler and dishwasher
- Secure gated & covered parking Lift access
- Situated in the coastal town of Teignmouth
An exclusive newly built centrally located two bedroom second floor apartment with a light and airy open plan living kitchen with private underground parking.
Grand Banks is situated in the large seaside town and port of Teignmouth. With the quaint village of Shaldon, historical city of Exeter and Torbay within a short drive, Teignmouth is the perfect place to call home.
There are a range of excellent beaches within a short walk. The popular 'Back Beach' is less than a 5 minute walk away, and with bustling bars and pubs, it's the ideal place to relax and enjoy the evening sun.
There are also many coastal and countryside walks nearby and the infamous Dartmoor is less than 30 minutes away.
Teignmouth, and nearby Shaldon, offer a range of local amenities including pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. The larger town of Torquay is approximately 9 miles away or a 15 minute drive and the main railway line in Teignmouth is just a 10 minute away. The M5 at Exeter is also within a 15 minute reach.
With all this on your doorstep, the opportunities for a luxurious, relaxed, outdoor lifestyle are limitless.