- Sought After Location On A Good Sized Level Plot
- Sitting Room And Conservatory
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2 Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Shower Room./W.C And Downstairs Cloakroom/W.C
- 2 Further First Floor Bedrooms (1 With En Suite Bathroom/W.C)
- uPVC Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Ample Driveway Parking And Good Sized Enclosed Level Garden
- Utility Room
- EPC Rating- D
***SOLD STC - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED***
Guide price £415,000 to £425,000
Little Ditton is a spacious 4 bedroom detached residence with accommodation set over 2 floors briefly comprising entrance vestibule, spacious reception hallway, bay window sitting room with feature log burner stove, superb fitted kitchen/dining room, conservatory, 2 ground floor bedrooms, ground floor shower room/w.c and cloakroom/w.c. The first floor has been converted to form the master bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom/w.c, a 4th bedroom and a second separate cloakroom/w.c. Outside the property is approached via double gates leading to a large attractive block paved driveway and also benefits from a good sized level enclosed rear garden with useful hobbies room/office and a separate utility room.
The property occupies a much sought after residential position within a close proximity to Wren retail park at the Willows and approximately 2 and a half miles from Torquay town centre and harbour with its array of shops, facilities and amenities. Also within close proximity to the bypass which connects Newton Abbot and Exeter beyond. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the size, condition and position the accommodation boasts.