- Located Yards From Meadfoot Beach
- Downstairs Cloakroom/W.C
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Quality Modern Fitted Kitchen And Separate Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes And Superb En Suite Bathroom/W.C)
- Family Bathroom/W.C
- Separate 1 Bedroom Annex With Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner And Double Bedroom With En Suite
- Double Garage And Ample Driveway Parking
- Attractively Landscaped Front And Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating - TBC
* A Substantial 4 Bedroom Detached House With A Separate 1 Bedroom Annex* 3D Property Tour Available! Hesketh House was built in 2000 to a high standard and has ample and flexible accommodation briefly comprising reception hallway with storage cupboards off, downstairs cloakroom/w.c, 3 reception rooms, quality modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobes, juliet balcony and a superb 4 piece en suite shower room/w.c. There is a further family bathroom/w.c that serves the other 3 bedrooms. To the front of the property the first part of the stairs give access to a separate annex that has accommodation comprising open plan lounge, kitchen/diner with quality modern fitted appliances and split level living space with steps giving access to the double bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room/w.c. This would make an ideal Air B&B due to the accommodation being able to sleep up to 4 people.
The property occupies an elevated position to take in the open views and a variety of sea views and there are a number of steps which give access to the front door where there is an enclosed balcony enjoying views over the surrounding area. The front gardens are terraced and attractively landscaped laid for ease of maintenance. The rear garden has been superbly landscaped and once again is in terraced sections with a combination of timber decked patio and raised lawned area. To the top of the garden there is a further timber decked terraced which enjoys some fabulous views over the surrounding area.