Tel: 01803 214214 | Email:

Request a free instant property valuation
Request a free instant property valuation

St. Marychurch Road, Torquay

  • Photo 7
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 2
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 3
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 1
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 5
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 4
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 8
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 10
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 6
    St. Marychurch Road
  • Photo 9
    St. Marychurch Road
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • On Site House Manager
  • Communal Facilities Include Residents Lounge, Gardens and Restuarants
  • Lift to all floors
  • Security pull cords
  • Lounge / Dining Room
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances
  • Double Bedroom
  • Wet Room/W.C
  • Enclosed Balcony
  • EPC Rating - B

This well presented and purpose built 1 bedroom third floor apartment has accommodation briefly comprising telephone security entry system, reception hallway with on site manager, lift rising to all floors, private front door opening to reception hallway with built in storage cupboards, door to lounge/dining room with enclosed balcony enjoying views over the surrounding area, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances (washing machine and fridge), double bedroom and a wet room/w.c. To the ground floor of the development there is a restaurant, residents lounge, activity suite (used for films etc), hairdressing salon, laundry, managers office, care and support office, residents buggy store and communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and seating areas. To the first floor is a guest suite. There is also a sun lounge / communal roof terrace accessed from the fourth floor. Please note Residents must be at least 55 years of age. The sale price of the apartment is for a 72.3% share with the remaining 27.7% share being retained by Sanctuary Housing. Extra care is available to residents (at an additional cost). Prospective purchasers must meet specific residency criteria and be assessed and approved by Sanctuary Housing. The property occupies a very convenient location being a short, level walk to St Marychurch precinct with its array of shops and Plainmoor shops with both independent shops and a Lidl supermarket. Also within walking distance of Cary Park and the picturesque Babbacombe Downs with its tea rooms, bars and cliff railway.

Lounge/Dining Room
4.32m (14'2") x 3.94m (12'11")


Bedroom 1
4.32m (14'2") x 3.25m (10'8")

Wet Room
2.69m (8'10") x 1.90m (6'3")

Reception Hallway
3.43m (11'3") max x 1.50m (4'11")

Kitchen Area
2.82m (9'3") x 2.78m (9'1")


Communal Areas

Additional Information


Click to enlarge

St. Marychurch Road
Torquay TQ1 3AB
County: Devon
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: TQY06867

T: 01803 890113

Request A Viewing

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

NAEA ARLA The Property Ombudsman Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation OnTheMarket Relocation Agent PayProp FixFlo