- Glorious Uninterrupted Sea Views
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms, Luxury Family Bathroom/WC
- Secure Resident's Garage With Allocated Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
- Share Of Freehold
- Communal Gardens with Patio
- uPVC Double Glazing & Internet Controlled Electric Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC - TBC
Overlooking Brixham's outer harbour, is this spectacular second floor marine apartment with breathtaking, panoramic sea views. The property benefits from a modern open plan living space plus two double bedrooms, bathroom and private balcony. There is a resident's garage with an allocated parking space, this leads to the communal garden. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and internet controlled electric heating and hot water. Home-working capabilities are possible with fast internet connectivity. Having been completely refurbished by the present owners to the highest standards of materials, an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
The property is situated a stones throw from the picturesque Brixham Harbour surrounded by an range of boutique shops, bars and restaurants. The town centre is a further 100 yards walk with an array of shops, amenities and facilities and where you can find the main 12 bus service with connections to the neighbouring towns of Paignton and Torquay. The property is also within easy reach of the Western Lady Ferry Service with regular Ferry services across to Torquay.